Like a marriage, business partnerships often start with a powerful spark. But, as with marriage, they lose their spark if not worked on. When partners, or senior managers, are not aligned, employees are rudderless. The cracks begin to show, and stress and tension become the order of the day.
In this simple, yet effective, half-day workshop, participants will:
- Identify their core values
- Ensure goal and work ethic alignment
- Identify individual strengths and weaknesses
- Plan communication protocols
- Define clear lines of accountability and responsibility (based on the goals, values, strengths and weaknesses)
Productisation means translating services into products that are usable and capable of scale. This workshop assists small businesses to turn their offering into products. Many small businesses rely on the founder-entrepreneur to deliver services or products, making scale almost impossible. Without tangible, packaged products growth is limited to the entrepreneur and, possibly, a salesperson or two. This workshop will show you that any business can be productised.
The above two workshops were created in response to specific client needs. If your company has a specific need, we can create a meaningful learning experience to meet that need.